Keynotes, Lectures and Workshops
- Keynote, Blog psychology: Blogging as a dynamic and transformative medium to promote mental health. 2nd International Conference on Innovation in Psychology, Education and Didactics (ICIPED 2018), Vasile Alecsandri University of Bacau, Romania 20–22 September 2018
- Lecture, Putting the spotlight on mental health through blogging. 1st International Conference on Psychology, Counselling and Education (ICPCE 2018), New Era University, Quezon City, Philippines, 02–04 August 2018.
- Workshop, #SavvyScholar: Harnessing the Power of Online Media to Boost Research Dissemination and Impact. 1st International Conference on Innovation in Psychology, Education and Didactics, Vasile Alecsandri University of Bacau, Romania, 10–11 March 2017.
- Lecture, ‘Proper Behaviour Invites Respect,’ Saint Joseph College of Novaliches, Quezon City, Philippines, 29 August 2013.
- Blogging as a transformative medium to promote the discipline of psychology, counselling, and education. 10th International Conference on Psychology & Language Research, Pattaya, Thailand, 28–29 June 2018.
- Improving positive affect based on self-compassion through life goals expressive writing: Basis for an ego identity development, 1st International Conference on Innovation in Psychology, Education and Didactics, Bacau, Romania, 10–11 March 2017.
- Power of pen: Expressive writing as an intervention tool on exposure to thin-ideal images with dietary restraint and self-compassion as covariates, 11th Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology and Psychological Association of the Philippines 52nd Annual Convention, Cebu City, Philippines, 19–22 August 2015.
- Adversity quotient and spiritual quotient to teaching performance evaluation, Joint Conference of Asean Regional Union of Psychologists 4th Congress and Psychological Association of the Philippines 50th Annual Convention, Quezon City, Philippines, 24–26 October 2013.
- Silva, E. (2018, September 06), Top 10 psychology blogs that psychology students should read. [Article]. Retrieved from http://megaedd.com/2018/09/06/top-10-psychology-blogs-that-psychology-students-should-read/
- Centro Escolar University (2018, August 22), CEU honors employees in 16th Quality Awards Day. [Article]. Retrieved from https://manila.ceu.edu.ph/ceu-honors-employees-in-16th-quality-awards-day
- NET25 (2018, July 19), Taumbahay. [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6pnbls
- Manila Standard (2018, July 03), First International Conference on Psychology, Counselling and Education. [Article]. Retrieved from http://manilastandardtoday.com/people-events-places/seminars/269552/
- Manila Standard (2018, July 01), New Era U to host ICPCE meet. [Article]. Retrieved from http://manilastandardtoday.com/news/national/269424/
- Joshua Walker PR (2018, June 01). Hanson Fitness, Napercise. [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/Wf1WAP4Z0y8
- MedU (2018, March 22). 10 Most influential psychology blogs. [Article]. Retrieved from http://tefmedu.com/10-most-influential-psychology-blogs.htm
- William, I. (2018, March 16). How conversations on mental health changed for millennials through blogging. [Article]. Retrieved from http://chelseakrost.com/how-conversations-on-mental-health-changed-for-millennials-through-blogging/
- Woodard, C. (2018, January 19). How blogs can help conversations on mental health. [Article]. Retrieved from http://www.boomeon.com/posts/how-blogs-can-help-conversations-on-mental-health
- Spoon of Consciousness. (2017, August 30). How does childhood affect psychological development and social media psychology [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/MCr_qH5JoYs
- Psychreg Podcast. (2017, January 16). Welcome to Psychreg – Interview with Dennis Relojo [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/iPRdQpkcdzw
- Donaghy-Spargo, L. (2016, October 16). Psychreg: Let’s talk about success. [Interview]. Retrieved from https://www.lauradonaghyspargo.co.uk/single-post/2016/10/12/Psychreg-Lets-Talk-About-Success
- Study International. (2016, May 16). How to cope with culture shock. [Blogpost]. Retrieved from https://www.studyinternational.com/help-and-advice/how-to-cope-with-culture-shock
- The Malta Independent. (2016, March 14). Blogging for a leading United Kingddom University [Feature story] http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2016-03-14/local-news/Blogging-for-a-leading-United-Kingdom-University-6736154831
- Malay Mail Online. (2015, 30 April). Veloso’s ‘miracle’, Bali Nine ringleaders top Twitter topics [News article]. Retrieved from http://www.themalaymailonline.com/print/malaysia/velosos-miracle-bali-nine-ringleaders-top-twitter-topics
- BBC. (2015, 28 January). What does your fridge reveal about you. [Feature story]. Retrieved from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-30720662
- University of Hertfordshire (n.d.). Reaction of international students to the WorldStory oral history project [Interview]. Retrieved from http://www.herts.ac.uk/heritage-hub/oralhistoryarchive/worldstory/international-students-reactions