- Workshop, #SavvyScholar: Harnessing the Power of Online Media to Boost Research Dissemination and Impact. 1st International Conference on Innovation in Psychology, Education and Didactics, Bacau, Romania, 10 March 2017.
- Paper Presentation, ‘Improving positive affect based on self-compassion through life goals expressive writing: Basis for an ego identity development,’ 1st International Conference on Innovation in Psychology, Education and Didactics, Bacau, Romania, 10–11 March 2017.
- Paper Presentation, ‘Power of pen: Expressive writing as an intervention tool on exposure to thin-ideal images with dietary restraint and self-compassion as covariates,’ 11th Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology and Psychological Association of the Philippines 52nd Annual Convention, Cebu City, Philippines, 19–22 August 2015.
- Paper Presentation, ‘Adversity quotient and spiritual quotient to teaching performance evaluation,’ Joint Conference of Asean Regional Union of Psychologists 4th Congress and Psychological Association of the Philippines 50th Annual Convention, Quezon City, Philippines, 24–26 October 2013.
- Lecture, ‘Proper Behaviour Invites Respect,’ Saint Joseph College of Novaliches, Quezon City, Philippines, 29 August 2013.
- Spoon of Consciousness. (2017, August 30). How does childhood affect psychological development and social media psychology [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/MCr_qH5JoYs
- Psychreg Podcast. (2017, January 16). Welcome to Psychreg – Interview with Dennis Relojo [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/iPRdQpkcdzw